• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does Anyone Else Find This Disappointing?

Jackfrost

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Small Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Does anyone else find it disappointing that you can't fish and sit at the same time? Because I made this fishing spot awhile ago and now I'm kinda disappointed with it. It would of been pretty nice if they added that into the update or something :(

Attachments

• HNI_0012_JPG.JPG
    HNI_0012_JPG.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 171
Yeah I'm pretty disappointed..I also made a fishing spot that is useless haha

Last edited:
Ooooh that would have been sooo niceeee!!! Fishing is by far my favorite activity in AC, it'd have been so awesome if they did this...

Last edited:
I am very disappointed by this as well....and if I'm being honest there are quite a few things that disappoint me about the game (don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this game...however I think there are things that if they added it would increase my enjoyment tenfold!)

Ive said it before....like Its a shame that you cant send mail to fiends (mayors of human villagers) in other towns whom you are "friends" with and have their fc codes.
I think that we should be able to throw our own events/parties and invite our "friends" from other towns to attend!!
I also think WE should be able to start a convo with our villagers...and have more of a variety of things to say...
I think we should be able to edit our shoes like we do our clothes
I think we should be able to chose a skin color instead of having to "tan" if wanna be darker
I wish that the snorkel mask you can buy at the island, would allow you to see underwater...it would make diving A LOT cooler/more fun and could open up all new possibilities for tours..
I wish we could make MORE rooms in our homes...kinda like a clown car tho. it would look the same from outside but you could add like up to 10 rooms maxx.

That's it offa the top of my head. ive shared this before in the "what do you wish the game had" or the "what do you wanna see them add/change when they make a new AC game"

but I feel very strongly about these things...theyd make the game a lot more fun..and its fun as heck to begin with!

it's not a big deal for me personally but it would give a nice atmosphere & it would be soothing if you could do that.

It's not a necessary thing for me, but it would be a very nice and cute detail. Image sitting with your favourite villager on a bench fishing. *-*

its like being able to sit on rocks and dancing around the bonfire, its not needed but its cute. i hope the next game adds more small things like this just to keep the game fun!!

I agree. It'd be nice to fish while sitting so we could make use of the stumps and benches near the rivers :)

Thanks for the cute idea! I just cut a tree right next to the river like that. Didn't want to dig it up cause it has a special design. Yay!

its like being able to sit on rocks and dancing around the bonfire, its not needed but its cute. i hope the next game adds more small things like this just to keep the game fun!!

I think that kind of stuff wears off after one or two times though. I'd rather have the developers focus on major things to make the game more interested instead of wasting their time with a bunch of small stuff.

I have an area behind my house with a stump for a nice fishing spot as well. It's not very practical even if we can sit on the stump and fish, but it's a nice idea.

I would be more into the idea of fishing while sitting if it didn't involve walking up and down the river looking for shadows. If it worked more like the fishing in Stardew Valley (where you cast and wait for a bite), I'd want to be able to sit while doing it.

I never thought of it before, but that would be very cool, wouldn't it?

Back