If you could travel into your fav fictional world, which one would you go to?

the ghibli worlds would be so cool to live in. also maybe the xmen universe?? i feel like it would be cool to exist alongside mutants or be a mutant. id also like to live in stars hollow from gilmore girls bc everyone is close and it is very picturesque and there are so many neat events.

Probably some fantasy world with lots of places to explore like in World of Warcraft. I used to role play a lot with my friends in that game :'D It's pretty messed up, but sometimes I imagine living in a world after a zombie apocalypse.

My town on Animal crossing, I know It's weird but growing up I didn't have many friends so playing the series, all the villagers were my friends. So Ukiyo It is!

I would go to the world of Mother 1/Earthbound Beginnings. It's just like real life except wild animals, zombified humans and Literal Aliens swarm you as soon as u take a step outside.

Definitely ACNL, it's be so peaceful just to roam around and hang out with talking animals. Get SWOL chopping down trees too.

Also Harry Potter, I just would love playing with the cute critters and have really powerful magic and stuff too. ENJOYING going to school.

Definitely ACNL, it's be so peaceful just to roam around and hang out with talking animals. Get SWOL chopping down trees too.

Also Harry Potter, I just would love playing with the cute critters and have really powerful magic and stuff too. ENJOYING going to school.

omg me too! haha great minds think alike i suppose.. :D

Just ACNL. When I get fed up with this one, I go to my digital world with happy villagers, bells aplenty, and I control how everything looks. lol

Pokemon, mainly the Hoenn region since it has a very diverse landscape and lots of water. I would also like to go to Kalos since I find it to be a beautiful region. Aside from Pokemon, I would like to go to my Animal Crossing town and perhaps Isle Delfino from Super Mario Sunshine.

Would definitely like to go to the Sinnoh region in Pokemon.

This question being asked made me realize most my favourite fictional media take place in the real world, so it was sort of difficult to answer. Probably Pokemon though- having pets that you can fly on the backs of, or who can heal illness, for example, sounds amazing.

Back