• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How tall are you?

i'm 5'7, i wish i was an inch or so taller but i'm happy with my height

I'm a bit of a giant at 6'. I used to be really embarrassed about my height when I was a kid because I felt like girls shouldn't be so tall, but now I'm pretty ok with it.

I'm somewhere between 5'10" and 6', not sure where exactly, but I'm just slightly above average height. I think my height is just fine and I have no issues with it. I'm pretty lanky though. My dad is 6'3" but we have the same size legs. My torso is slightly small compared to the rest of my body I think.

I'm 4'11
There are so many people on here that are my height or around my height, i'm so happy lol

For the longest time I thought I was 5'7", then I found out I was 5'3".. and after many years of trying to (and finally being able to) cope with this travesty, I find out that I am, in fact, exactly 5'4". Either way, I've accepted the fact that I'm doomed to being short.

about 5"3, I would love to be taller cause trying to find good length dresses and skirts or basically anything on my lower half is a task

Back