Do you ever wish that your life would fast forward?

Sometimes. I feel both ways. I wish I could fast forward time and rewind time. I would like to be fully in control of time.

I'm impatient, so I often struggle to live in the moment. :/ Right now, I wish I could travel one week into the future to find out some important news.

I would only like to rewind time. I'm quite content with the present and even if I would like to fast forward time at work it's better to find ways to entertain yourself and make the most of life.

Time already ticks by so fast and I am only 24. I wouldnt wanna fast Forward it at any cost but rather stop time.

Yeah, I kind of would like it to be September right now because I'm starting university. Though I still have hope that something interesting will happen in the summer.

i wish i could fast forward to my college graduation in a year??? also sometimes i wish i could fast forward past tests, projects, etc. this past semester was insanely busy for me and every thursday i would think "okay, just have to get through the next 3 days and i'll be done with my metals project or my ceramics project or my presentation in whatever class" and then on monday it would be back to classes and new assignments and thursday comes around and i'm thinking the same things. but at the same time i would miss out on so many little things in between so it's a tough call lol.

Back