• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you ever wish that your life would fast forward?

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm sure everyone has felt this way: you're bored, not engaged, not doing anything important, just moving through the motions until finally this bit of your life is over. I'm feeling it really hard right now. All I really do is work about 3 days a week (which itself is boring) as I wait for September when my new school program starts. But September feels sooooo far away. I try to distract myself with hobbies and I try to look forward to events that are coming up sooner, but man, I am just so done with this stage of my life. How do you deal with this feeling? I have already decided to put a stop to it by going back to school, but that's months away. I am going crazy. I try so hard to stay positive and be excited by things but today it feels like everyone and everything is shutting me down. Anyone else in that situation? Tell me about it.

I actually feel the opposite way. I have difficulty adjusting to changes, so I would prefer to be able to pause my life and just preserve certain moments for longer.

yes infact right now, i'll be heading over to a friend's house this friday, she's going to be making cuban sandwiches and alot more kinds of food. im pretty excited since her cooking is amazing plus i havent seen her in a while so it will be nice to talk to her again.

Last edited:
I'd rather go back in time. So many wrong choices, and missed opportunities.

No the journey is half the fun I mean I'd love to wake up tomorrow married with two kids and a good job but if it just happened like that I'd miss out on a lot along the way☺

I'd slow it down instead, every day is gone in the blink of an eye.

if i had the power to speed up time i would **** up so bad and end up speeding all the way to my 50's or something lol. i agree i wish i could rewind while still having my current conscious. but i'd prefer just being a timelord :p

Fast Forward time? No I would never want to do that. Time is one of the most valuable things we have. Once its gone it doesn't comes back. no matter what.

I mean quickly ending this chapter of nazis and nazi enablers ruining literally everything sounds nice, but I also dread to think about what the following chapter is

i was craving for this for most of my life but life goes too fast when i got what i wanted

I'd want my life to fast forward just to see the outcome, but even then it's not something I yearn for. I'm okay with things going the way they are (actually, I wish things would slow down even more). While there are things I hate about my life right now, there are certain aspects that make it all worth it, if that makes sense.

I'd rather pause time, it goes by way too fast >.<
Although I wouldn't mind fast forwarding through summers. I much prefer being in school.

Sure, there are days where i'd love nothing more than to skip over. But i'm 27 and have a baby now, so mostly I try and focus on watching her grow and working on college...

I did at first but now it's going by TOO fast and I really want it to slow down!!

Yes, to the point where the admins unlock the Youtube blocking LGBT+ content thread again.

Oh lord no please, let me go back and fix things. I'm already getting too old.

Back