• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Commissioning a Dress QR Code

Wendy Crossing

call me wendy ॣ•͈ᴗ•͈ ॣ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (192) +
Looking for someone to recreate this dress:

IMG_0065.jpg

Paying in TBT! (50-75 TBT) I know it's not a great image, but as close as possible would be amazing~

(Is this the right place to ask this?? Able Sisters forum is kinda dead.)

I will give it a try later tonight, the skirt part I know I can do its the sweater shirt part as I can't tell if its a smooth surface or not but will let you know how I do, it will take a little type but should have something to look at by tomorrow afternoon. Also there is a sub forum called the able sisters in the animal crossing new leaf discussion board forum.

I will give it a try later tonight, the skirt part I know I can do its the sweater shirt part as I can't tell if its a smooth surface or not but will let you know how I do, it will take a little type but should have something to look at by tomorrow afternoon. Also there is a sub forum called the able sisters in the animal crossing new leaf discussion board forum.

Thank you!! Just keep me updated :)

I posted to Able Sisters earlier but it was pretty slow traffic so I thought maybe here would get more attention.

Thank you!! Just keep me updated :)

I posted to Able Sisters earlier but it was pretty slow traffic so I thought maybe here would get more attention.

Ahh Ok, yeah I have my own thread in there but haven't uploaded anything in awhile so it's buried lol. I do pretty decent original stuff and know have to do more advance stuff its just the shading and texture on other designs that I haven't done much with but I figure if I can do it on my own clothes doungvit for othgothger designs shouldn't be that much harder. Just takes me a little bit longer then going my own lol.

Sorry wasn't able to get to it yet, both my tablet and 3ds got drained of their power and one of the main out let's blew 2 fuses so had to wait for the maintenance guy to show up as I don't have access to the fuse box. Very sorry. When I get home tomorrow gonna work on it right away. Again sorry.

Sorry wasn't able to get to it yet, both my tablet and 3ds got drained of their power and one of the main out let's blew 2 fuses so had to wait for the maintenance guy to show up as I don't have access to the fuse box. Very sorry. When I get home tomorrow gonna work on it right away. Again sorry.

Oh no problem! I was just moving the thread up so it'd be easier to find for you when you needed it! I'm sorry about the power having issues!!

Back