• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fandoms

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What do you think of fandoms? Are you apart of any?
I'm personally apart of quite a few:
- Pokemon
- Animal Crossing
- Death Note
- A few band fandoms (Nirvana, Blink-182, Paramore are such examples)
- Stranger Things
- A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Bates Motel/Psycho
- The old AHS seasons (1-3)
- True Crime

There's more but I can't think of them at the top of my head.

Fandoms ruin everything tbh, it's even embarrassing to use the word.

I'd rather just like what I like and stay away from the vast majority of the fanbase.

Fandoms ruin everything tbh, it's even embarrassing to use the word.

I'd rather just like what I like and stay away from the vast majority of the fanbase.

Some fandoms are bad for sure, *cough* Minecraft & FNAF *cough* but I like the ones I'm apart of. The True Crime fandom takes it a bit too far, though ... the only good thing about it is the information I learn.

Been part of many. It's like a religious experience, honestly. Especially if you were there from the very beginning.

Pokemon and persona fandom represent! :lemon:

Those are the only ones I'm really into, but I've been looking into AC since it's something I always enjoyed throughout my life.

fandoms can bring people together but theres a point where enough is enough. i havent been in many actually but here are a few

-eddsworld
-animal crossing
-scott pilgrim
-pokemon
-vocaloid
-game grumps

theres hardly any problems in these fandoms though

I'm a fan of many things but not necessary a part of the community if that makes sense?

i don't like to be associated with a "fandom" but it doesn't stop me from what i like.

im not a part of any fandom tbh i think theyre super annoying. im not even going to mention the fandoms i used to be part of (in like 2012-2014) bc im Embarrassed ,. whenever i see fandom ppl on the internet today i Cry and Die. especially when people want to make everything about shipping and their otps like. .. please dont..

im not a part of any fandom tbh i think theyre super annoying. im not even going to mention the fandoms i used to be part of (in like 2012-2014) bc im Embarrassed ,. whenever i see fandom ppl on the internet today i Cry and Die. especially when people want to make everything about shipping and their otps like. .. please dont..

Shipping is pretty annoying, but whatever lol. I just let people do what they want.

I ship all the time, sorry not sorry.

I view community created material but I don't really actively post anything in a community so I guess I'm like, half in a fandom? The fandom I like most is kinda dead anyway.

If you're part of a "fandom" chances are you're probably annoying and gross and need to get woke.

Shipping is pretty annoying, but whatever lol. I just let people do what they want.

yeah idc if people are shipping but when they are being disrespectful to ppl about it i just want to stab myself in my eyes . like, people who were excited about same sex marriage so their fictional otp could get married and stuff like that lmao

also people who ship real life ppl are creepy af. i used to be more ok with it like as long as you dont bother the person about it it's cool?? but now i just get rly Uncomfy when ppl ship real life people because they never seem to be chill about it hhgh

I used to be part of fandoms when I was younger, but I just don't have time to be obsessed with my hobbies anymore and find obsession with anything pretty cringy.

Animal Crossing fandom
I'm kinda new to the Vocaloid fandom.

And I'm in a certain anime/manga fandom, where the shipping wars are bad during the beginning to the very end of the story where certain ships have been made. lol

Most fandoms are pretttyyy bad. They typically give people a bad first impression on whatever it is. I'm only in the vocaloid fandom I guess, it's not too bad for most of what I've seen

fandoms can bring people together but theres a point where enough is enough. i havent been in many actually but here are a few

-eddsworld
-animal crossing
-scott pilgrim
-pokemon
-vocaloid
-game grumps

theres hardly any problems in these fandoms though

i'd also like to mention that one of the reasons Tom quit was because of the fandom. it's hard to see the show i really enjoyed from 2008 end on a negative note for me

Last edited:
I must mention that please don't let a fandom ruin the show/movie/game for you. For example, I was part of the brony fandom back when it first started. It was good at first but as time went on, it crashed and burned for the worst. Now it's literally cancerous, almost as bad as the sonic fandom. But did that stop me from liking the show? Nope! Luckily I saw that it was crumbling and bailed so I didn't have to see everything that happened.

So yes, please just enjoy the things you like, no matter what the fandom is like.

Back