• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Louie?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!
I was asking this to myself the other day, i mean, having this fellow in your town is like have Donkey Kong AC Version in it.

I think he's a Game Themed Villagers like The Legend of Zelda and Splatoon ones, with the only exception that he came with the Welcome Amiibo Cards. I like him and i think his personality type fits perfect with his Donkey Kong theme.

He even have the Mario Shirt. Anyway... What do you think about him?

I'm not too big of a fan of gorillas but he looks pretty neat. But if I were to put one in my town, it'd probably be either Boone or Peewee.

hes cool i bet someone making a nintendo themed town would be excited to get him. i want to make a nintendo town so bad, he would definitely be one of my villagers. he is totally supposed to be DK!

but as a villager alone i never liked gorillas. they could make them much cuter but noooooo they always have to add creepy features like giant lips and fat rolls over their eyes... fingers crossed all the villagers get redesigns in the next game

Never had a gorilla villager but louies pretty cute to me! I like Hans to hes supposed to be a yeti i think?

He's alright but he kinda creeps me out with the black by his eyes. ^^;

he's not bad, but I couldn't ever have a gorilla villager in my town (despite actually liking the way some of them look) because the last time I had one, I noticed an issue where her jaw clipped with her chest while she was talking... it was literally all I could focus on when talking to her. I was so relieved when she finally left.

He seems pretty great. :)
Kinda one the "better" gorillas.

Back