• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Mochi's Flower Shop

MochiACNL

c'est la vie
Bells
Switch
3637-9708-1391
Island
Castele
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (430) +
Hello everyone (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Welcome To My Free Flower Shop!​

If you just started your town or just have been having trouble breeding a certain type of flower for ages, this is the shop to help! There are some rules though.

- You must not use this shop just to get free flowers if you already have them.

- You can only request one pair of the flowers that you need. (can be different colors/breeds as long as you don't have them already)

- If you would like to trade a certain type of flower that I don't have for one that I do have (of your choice...) I would be thankful :)

Blue Flowers In Stock
? Blue Roses
? Blue Pansies
? Blue Violets

Pink and Purple Flowers In Stock
? Pink Carnations
? Pink Tulips
? Pink Cosmos

? Purple Roses

White and Black Flowers In Stock
? White Carnations
? Black Roses
? Black Cosmos
? Black Tulips

* I usually only do deliveries *

Last edited:
can i have one pair of each blue flower? i can trade it if you'd like! i have orange tulips and roses and purple tulips and since u didn't list them i'm guessing you don't have them? let me know it it's ok!

black cosmos please

Alrighty, Just let me get set up and I'll VM you when I'm ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i have one pair of each blue flower? i can trade it if you'd like! i have orange tulips and roses and purple tulips and since u didn't list them i'm guessing you don't have them? let me know it it's ok!

You sure can! :) Much appreciated!

I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Last edited:
мαу ι нανє ριик ?αяиαтισиѕ ρℓєαѕє?
тнαик уσυ
иσтє:
αℓѕσ ωнιтє ?αяиαтισиѕ

Last edited:
ι'м ѕσ ѕσяяу вυт ωнєи ι fιяѕт ρσѕтє∂, ι ∂ι∂и'т яєα∂ тнє яυℓєѕ ρяσρєяℓу αgαιи ι'м ѕσ ѕσяяу fσя вσтнєяιиg уσυ

Hi! :) I am brand new to the game, so I would love whichever flower set you have the most available of since I don't have any of them! :)

Back