• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ordinances

Jesusrey91

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1592-7397-6405
:cool::cool: Which is the ordinance you have most of the time, if not always?

I have 99% of the time the Beautiful Town ordinance, because I'm at a point where I have so many flowers and many hybrids I don't want them to wilt :(

Which one is your prefered one? :D

Beautiful ordinance. I'm too lazy to water the flowers. I could use the Night Owl since I play during late nights most of the time but I would go back to "Ahh I'm not going to water these hybrids every day". I'd rather TT than do that :D

I've only ever had the Beautiful Town Ordinance as I'm a massive flower fan and there's no way I could maintain my gardens with just a watering can.

Geez, I have no idea how I managed prior to the ordinance, with just a standard watering can and a lot of spare gaming time on my hands. So glad I started my game over my university break, I was able to put so much time into it!

Well I'd love to have the Night town ordinance, but I'm sadly forced to stick with the beautiful town so my flowers don't die :(

I started off with Bell Boom because I was a stupid child, but now with all my flowers and random bursts of inactivity, it's easier to have Beautiful Town. Though, I wouldn't mind Early Bird, seeing as I'm always up quite early to play...

I started off with Bell Boom because I was a stupid child, but now with all my flowers and random bursts of inactivity, it's easier to have Beautiful Town. Though, I wouldn't mind Early Bird, seeing as I'm always up quite early to play...

Yes, I've Early Bird too! I tend to play first thing in the morning and always end up emptying my pockets a few times in front of Re-Tail while I wait for it to open. I'll admit that I have started time travelling a little to get around this, but want to get out of the habit when I start my next town. I need to slow things back down and enjoy the pottering about aspect a little more.

I have the late night ordinance 99% of the time. I play quite late most nights so it's really useful.

When I first started, I really liked night owl. I'm not usually free to play until the evening so it always gave me more time to shop and stuff. Plus I enjoyed seeing everyone out and about at night, it was very soothing ~

But alas, I too am burdened with a multitude of flowers. So I'm on the Beautiful Town ordinance...

beautiful town because of my precious flowers! plus it's suuuuper useful when you take random month long breaks, lmao. i really wish i could have night owl too though because of those precious evening hours omg

I have the Beautiful Town ordinance. It's just so much handier, and I tend to have problems with spots bare of grass no matter what town I have. Flowers bring the grass back, so I have a bunch of flowers in my town. Plus, I don't want my hybrids to die! Dx

I had Bell Boom from the beginning as I wanted bells far more than I minded watering wilted flowers (I only watered those, and it was never much hassle for me even when flowers took over my town). But after I had more bells than I could ever spend it got to a point where it seemed silly to keep the ordinance. I switched to Beautiful Town as the only other option for me since I don't need either early or late shop openings.

Luckily the Beautiful Town ordinance was on when I had my big break before installing the Welcome Amiibo update. I logged in expecting all my flowers to be long gone since I'd actually forgotten I'd changed it. I was happy though confused until I realised!

I've switched back to the Bell Boom ordinance since I keep getting quests to fish junk from the rivers and oceans. Can't do that with Beautiful Town on. Dunno how much longer I'll leave it like this. If I change it again it will probably be to the late night one I guess.

Last edited:
Beautiful town. Lol it helps with people like me who are too lazy to water all their flowers....and I have a LOT! Even my beach is full of them.

Last edited:
for now, I have beautiful town. eventually I'm gonna set it to Night Owl (I believe that's what it's called?) so the stores can be open later while I play in the evening!

Back