• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ordinances

Beautiful, because it just makes sense to me. I switched it for one day to see what the others were like, but the roaches in the house freaked me out, as they would in real life. (And did, when we lived in Florida for a few years. Ick!)

Beautiful, because it just makes sense to me. I switched it for one day to see what the others were like, but the roaches in the house freaked me out, as they would in real life. (And did, when we lived in Florida for a few years. Ick!)

That happened to me 2! I had Bell Boom initially, when I started playing it... but after a while I got lazy and changed to Beautiful Town and I never found roaches in my house... I changed it again to Bell Boom recently and I got roaches and freaked out so much! I hate roaches so much... so I ran and changed it back to BT xD

I pretty much always have Beautiful Town, but once I'm done landscaping I might turn it off, if only so I can get the badge for pulling weeds... plus, I want the Weeding Day furniture!

Back