• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

inspirational snapshots

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
i dont know if this should be in the screenshot thread because thats for sharing our own pictures but idk

what screenshots inspired you to do something with your town? and i'd love to see how you replicated it in your own town! this can also be houses too

i saw this and decided im going to landscape the northern part of my town something like this

image.jpg

i love where the bushes are placed between the tiny path

I love that tiny path! What type of bushes do you think you'll go for? It sounds like a silly question, but towns can look so different seasonally and bushes play such a big part in that.

I'm preparing to reset my town and am going to go for a really natural look with dirt paths. I found this inspiring screenshot while browsing Google image search and it linked back here to the forums, but I couldn't find the original poster.

6af5edae139e66c730269e161702ef4e.jpg

I'm currently amassing bushes and pine trees so I can transfer them and landscape my new town from the beginning.

So beautiful. Wish I was good at coming up with things like that. I'm just trying my best in my town. This is a great and useful thread idea.
Thought this was great for water pump. For my town, I only used the part the water pours into.

pump1.jpg

I'm preparing to reset my town and am going to go for a really natural look with dirt paths. I found this inspiring screenshot while browsing Google image search and it linked back here to the forums, but I couldn't find the original poster.

This def isn't the source of your screen shot, but ellesanimalhaven on tumblr is basically all inspo for me. She has a natural path guide too if you're interested. [ x ] :blush:

and this is my contribution tumblr_ns6d2uVoO41sg88uuo7_1280.jpg i just loVE natural paths

This def isn't the source of your screen shot, but ellesanimalhaven on tumblr is basically all inspo for me. She has a natural path guide too if you're interested. [ x ] :blush:

and this is my contribution View attachment 196094 i just loVE natural paths

That's really amazing! I'd love some natural paths in my town, but I'm too lazy to keep them up.

I literally have a folder for this kinda thing.

11330700_727149740743827_53764180_n.jpg

I unfortunately don't have a source since it was just google images but it inspired me to put blue and pink hydrengas outlining my fountain in between retail and my coffee shop.

Last edited:
i love this idea of surrounding the fountain with bushes and paths it reminds me of the plaza!!

image.jpg

I love that tiny path! What type of bushes do you think you'll go for? It sounds like a silly question, but towns can look so different seasonally and bushes play such a big part in that.

View attachment 196088

I'm currently amassing bushes and pine trees so I can transfer them and landscape my new town from the beginning.

Hnnngh I love natural paths! This screenshot looks amazing and now I want to make a single path through some winding trees!

room inspo! i forgot we could place things over windows. this person designed curtains and put them over the window!

IMG_4373.JPG

Wow, that's a cute little bathroom! Though I think it's kinda weird how there's a table behind the toilet but it looks great.

it is funny theres a table there but its creative! the person that designed it has awesome patterns and rooms her town has a urban and country feel! their blog is omochi-ac on tumblr. definitely worth a visit, her town and rooms are amazing!

and this is my contribution View attachment 196094 i just loVE natural paths

Wow, that looks awesome but as everyone else, I lack the patience to do that. Looks super pretty though.

So pretty!! It makes me want to redesign my second town. One can find so many picture on google but it is a shame one can't find the dream address to go along with it.

I really like this thread! Here's a few from me. I was looking for the ideas which could possibly fit in my town but after all I didn't use them. They are still pretty though.

8f63cffe639e328828f81abc62bf113b.jpg

034a50a51da8cf4be2fbcdd6cd15d15e.jpg

168fa86c830628637cff93895ab108f7.jpg

3918bb226144ca49d8a5b4ef17ba2075.jpg

Last edited:
Back