Noir

Candy Shark
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Pansy
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
I wish they had so many characters from the older games in NL. And I hope they would add them back or something better in the next one of the AC series.

What ones do you wish they kept? I wanted to see if I was really the only one, haha.

I really wished for Pironkon and Raddle the most, and Woolio and Quetzal. I'm not sure what else at the moment.

Last edited:
with wisp back ive heard people talk about how serena is probably coming back in the next game. i liked her, the fountain idea was cool im surprised she wasnt in new leaf because theres like 2 fountains to build. maybe she'll give you a new rare item this time around like a wand or something lol

Serena would be a nice return. :eek:
Hmm...not sure, I do wish Celeste's observatory returned :eek:.

Chuck, the bull had the most awesome house when I was young. He had it full of the green furniture set and so, I put a bunch of those pieces in my kitchen. A small homage.

with wisp back ive heard people talk about how serena is probably coming back in the next game. i liked her, the fountain idea was cool im surprised she wasnt in new leaf because theres like 2 fountains to build. maybe she'll give you a new rare item this time around like a wand or something lol

Serena would be a nice return. :eek:
Hmm...not sure, I do wish Celeste's observatory returned :eek:.

Serena? I'm not sure what character that is, unless she was in CF, or something. I didn't get to play that one. ;x

I do want Celeste's observatory to return, honestly. That was so amazing! I miss having the ability to create constellations.

Chuck, the bull had the most awesome house when I was young. He had it full of the green furniture set and so, I put a bunch of those pieces in my kitchen. A small homage.

Aww! That's so sweet! <3 The ones I wish to have back are ones that I didn't get experience, but love the designs for. .-.

serena was a chihuahua godess who rules a fountain. if you threw an axe in you could trick her into giving you a gold axe. she could have more potential tho especially since theres a different way of getting the gold axe now. really hoping if she comes back she'll give us cool held items or hats

Serena. I loved City Folk and it was so cute when you could get a golden axe from her. Like previously stated, it'd be cool if in the AC:Switch game, she gave you rare items (maybe even a new Serena the Chihuahua Goddess set).

Serena. I loved City Folk and it was so cute when you could get a golden axe from her. Like previously stated, it'd be cool if in the AC:Switch game, she gave you rare items (maybe even a new Serena the Chihuahua Goddess set).

Ohh, I see, guys. Thanks. But yeah, the Chihuahua goddess set sounds beastly.

I agree about Serena. She was super cute and I liked her.

I also wonder what happened to Frillard. I heard someone say he was dead, but maybe if he's still around he could come back.

As for villagers, I wish Meow had come back

Def Serena if not her ,aybe at least more dogs that look like her? I seen someone suggest Meow I would love to see her again

Back