• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Characters From Past Games You Wish in New Ones

Noir

Candy Shark
Bells
Red Pansy
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
I wish they had so many characters from the older games in NL. And I hope they would add them back or something better in the next one of the AC series.

What ones do you wish they kept? I wanted to see if I was really the only one, haha.

I really wished for Pironkon and Raddle the most, and Woolio and Quetzal. I'm not sure what else at the moment.

Last edited:
with wisp back ive heard people talk about how serena is probably coming back in the next game. i liked her, the fountain idea was cool im surprised she wasnt in new leaf because theres like 2 fountains to build. maybe she'll give you a new rare item this time around like a wand or something lol

Serena would be a nice return. :eek:
Hmm...not sure, I do wish Celeste's observatory returned :eek:.

Chuck, the bull had the most awesome house when I was young. He had it full of the green furniture set and so, I put a bunch of those pieces in my kitchen. A small homage.

with wisp back ive heard people talk about how serena is probably coming back in the next game. i liked her, the fountain idea was cool im surprised she wasnt in new leaf because theres like 2 fountains to build. maybe she'll give you a new rare item this time around like a wand or something lol

Serena would be a nice return. :eek:
Hmm...not sure, I do wish Celeste's observatory returned :eek:.

Serena? I'm not sure what character that is, unless she was in CF, or something. I didn't get to play that one. ;x

I do want Celeste's observatory to return, honestly. That was so amazing! I miss having the ability to create constellations.

Chuck, the bull had the most awesome house when I was young. He had it full of the green furniture set and so, I put a bunch of those pieces in my kitchen. A small homage.

Aww! That's so sweet! <3 The ones I wish to have back are ones that I didn't get experience, but love the designs for. .-.

serena was a chihuahua godess who rules a fountain. if you threw an axe in you could trick her into giving you a gold axe. she could have more potential tho especially since theres a different way of getting the gold axe now. really hoping if she comes back she'll give us cool held items or hats

Serena. I loved City Folk and it was so cute when you could get a golden axe from her. Like previously stated, it'd be cool if in the AC:Switch game, she gave you rare items (maybe even a new Serena the Chihuahua Goddess set).

Serena. I loved City Folk and it was so cute when you could get a golden axe from her. Like previously stated, it'd be cool if in the AC:Switch game, she gave you rare items (maybe even a new Serena the Chihuahua Goddess set).

Ohh, I see, guys. Thanks. But yeah, the Chihuahua goddess set sounds beastly.

I agree about Serena. She was super cute and I liked her.

I also wonder what happened to Frillard. I heard someone say he was dead, but maybe if he's still around he could come back.

As for villagers, I wish Meow had come back

Def Serena if not her ,aybe at least more dogs that look like her? I seen someone suggest Meow I would love to see her again

Back