• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Im buying anything new that came out since welcome amiibo

Muzuiro-chan

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (14) +
Ive been got for some time and i dont know much of what came out since that update i just updated my acnl
I'd like 2 of each since i have a friend thats on the same boat but she actually had the update just has no way of getting the items Im willing to pay in tbt and igb Be reasonable :)

I have:
Desktop mic
Iron garden table x2
Metal-and-wood chair x2
Wii remote cabinet
Whole pizza
Wooden bear
Money box
Wooden bucket
Wooden counter
Tennis racket
Gossip Stone
Tall garden rock x2
Shoe locker x2
Fish on a board x2
Watermelon x2
Rice balls x2
Pasta
Roasted Dino meat
Sushi menu
Metal-and-wood table x2
Garbage bin
Fancy display stand x2
Lectern with mic
Cable spool
Cans
Tire rack
Zen barrel x2
Wendell's painting
Nook's Homes model
Garden table x2
Bamboo fence
Theater seat
Nintendo bench
Silver teapot
Zen tea set (refurbished) x2
Large tea table
Toy piano
Half-eaten pizza
Baseball set
Flower display case
Garden rock
Hand washing area
Cruiser bike x2
Succulent plant
Ringtoss
Trash bags
Ball (refurbished)
Unicycle
Brick oven
Operating table
Iron garden chair
Greenhouse box
Do-not-enter sign
Milk canister
Basic trash can (refurbished)
Milk canister
Toolbox
Unicycle
Tin watering can
Wood display stand
Modern hospital bed
Rover suitcase

Zelda floor
Hyrule wall
Yellow flooring

The are 3 tbt each or 5 tbt for any 2.

Last edited:
If using my rate + 10% discount for bulk order for all 79 items, it is going to be around 175 tbt. Is it too high for you?
In case you are wondering about the math:
(79/2) * 5 = 197.5
With 10% discount: 197.5 * 0.9 = 175.5tbt

I have:
Zelda wig
Studio headphones
Wolf Link outfit
Princess Zelda dress x2
Zelda floor
Hyrule floor
Pilot google
What is your offer?

Last edited:
Hi. I'm sorry if this isn't the right thread to be on, (I'm more used to the villager trading plaza) but I'm looking for the "Scooter" item specifically from Stu's RV card. If anyone has one and are willing to sell it I will pay generously in In-Game Bells. But if this isn't the right place to be posting this, could someone then please point me in the right place I need to go? Thank you.

Hi. I'm sorry if this isn't the right thread to be on, (I'm more used to the villager trading plaza) but I'm looking for the "Scooter" item specifically from Stu's RV card. If anyone has one and are willing to sell it I will pay generously in In-Game Bells. But if this isn't the right place to be posting this, could someone then please point me in the right place I need to go? Thank you.
You can create your own thread to look for it, or try other RV's thread. I will vm you

Back