What is the weirdest thing to happen playing acnl??

I once heard a villager go down the ramp to beach. I heard a slide whistle sound, like something was falling down. And lo and behold, Olaf was at the bottom of the ramp. Makes me wonder if villagers slide down the ramp. A shame I couldn't see it.

Ketchup hiding in one of my coconut trees on my "private" beach when we were playing hide and seek. I was like "How did she get there? (ohhh ducks)".

I walked up into the town shopping district and near where Digby stands, there were two mice pushing an elephant around, like they were bullying her. I was like "okay, now I've seen everything..." and I turned right back around.

(it was a delightful case of game mechanics making an accidental narrative.)

I observed O'Hare talking to Nana and he made several "sad" faces. After the convo the sad face stuck.. it was just frozen on him even when I talked to him a couple times. I had to go in and out of a building to reset it.

I observed O'Hare talking to Nana and he made several "sad" faces. After the convo the sad face stuck.. it was just frozen on him even when I talked to him a couple times. I had to go in and out of a building to reset it.

The moral of the story: do not try to pull funny faces for too long.

When Moose sent me a letter of someone possibly harassing him by calling him suggestive names. No joke, I actually got a letter like that. Now I'm worried for Moose's life and whoever is calling him that. As mayor, I'll have to keep a close eye on my villagers >.>

When a villager sells you a skeleton, or tells you this gift reminded me of you and it's a trash can. Too accurate.

Back