• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the weirdest thing to happen playing acnl??

I once heard a villager go down the ramp to beach. I heard a slide whistle sound, like something was falling down. And lo and behold, Olaf was at the bottom of the ramp. Makes me wonder if villagers slide down the ramp. A shame I couldn't see it.

Ketchup hiding in one of my coconut trees on my "private" beach when we were playing hide and seek. I was like "How did she get there? (ohhh ducks)".

I walked up into the town shopping district and near where Digby stands, there were two mice pushing an elephant around, like they were bullying her. I was like "okay, now I've seen everything..." and I turned right back around.

(it was a delightful case of game mechanics making an accidental narrative.)

I observed O'Hare talking to Nana and he made several "sad" faces. After the convo the sad face stuck.. it was just frozen on him even when I talked to him a couple times. I had to go in and out of a building to reset it.

I observed O'Hare talking to Nana and he made several "sad" faces. After the convo the sad face stuck.. it was just frozen on him even when I talked to him a couple times. I had to go in and out of a building to reset it.

The moral of the story: do not try to pull funny faces for too long.

When Moose sent me a letter of someone possibly harassing him by calling him suggestive names. No joke, I actually got a letter like that. Now I'm worried for Moose's life and whoever is calling him that. As mayor, I'll have to keep a close eye on my villagers >.>

When a villager sells you a skeleton, or tells you this gift reminded me of you and it's a trash can. Too accurate.

Back