• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever played that game?

Yep.

Power Rangers The Movie The Game for Gameboy?(Why do I keep asking really obscure titles I'll never know)

YES!! I've been hyped on that game lately lol. Actually playing it right now ^^

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon?

If no, then you should try it. Fun and kinda creepy too.

Last edited:
Nope. The only one I've played is Final Fantasy Legend and I hear that doesn't even qualify as a Final Fantasy game...

Donkey Kong Land?

Nope.

Super Mario 64 DS?(The way I was introduced to it don't judge meeee)

JUDGE! JUDGE!!!

But seriously, yes, I have played it. I got it like 4 or 5 years ago because I was super psyched to be able to play my favorite game on the go :D and playing as Wario is like the best thing ever.

SMB: The Lost Levels?

JUDGE! JUDGE!!!

But seriously, yes, I have played it. I got it like 4 or 5 years ago because I was super psyched to be able to play my favorite game on the go :D and playing as Wario is like the best thing ever.

SMB: The Lost Levels?

SMB The lost levels?

...Don't remind me of the night I tried beating it. Oh god that game. I'm not even that good at the first one but...Oh god.
I have both the original on VC and the All Stars version.

Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16: Licence to drive?

SMB The lost levels?

...Don't remind me of the night I tried beating it. Oh god that game. I'm not even that good at the first one but...Oh god.
I have both the original on VC and the All Stars version.

Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16: Licence to drive?

Oh I know how much of a pain The Lost Levels is. My brother is way better at video games than I am and he couldn't get passed World 4.

I've never heard of it, but I have seen AVGN play Mary Kate and Ashley: Get a Clue for the GB Color.

Wii Fit?

Back