• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever played that game?

I played Wii Fit back when I was 7. It made me realize I was unhealthily underweight and I needed to gain some pounds fast.(I was under 40 pounds for seven-eight years of my life.)

Then 3rd grade came around and I got to a healthy weight but after that I became fat and now I hate myself. :)

Michael Jackson's moonwalker.

spongebob_103003_01.jpg

I have it in my PS2 stash, but never played it.

Runescape?

Nope and I don't want to know.

Bleach Heat the Soul 5(Why the 5th one, I've never even played a Bleach game, they're all japan exclusive anyways)

No, I've only played the 8th one(Which is a really good Mario Party IDC what anyone says)

Mario Party 8?

Yes. I personally think that MP8 is my second favorite one in the series. I've tried out 2 and 3 and they're just no as good as the first or 8th one. I really like the train level and the candy that turns you into an 8-bit character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to put a game ^^"

Sim City (SNES)?

No, but I do adore the sims games.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky?

Back