Ever played that game?

Yep.

Power Rangers The Movie The Game for Gameboy?(Why do I keep asking really obscure titles I'll never know)

YES!! I've been hyped on that game lately lol. Actually playing it right now ^^

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon?

If no, then you should try it. Fun and kinda creepy too.

Last edited:
Nope. The only one I've played is Final Fantasy Legend and I hear that doesn't even qualify as a Final Fantasy game...

Donkey Kong Land?

Nope.

Super Mario 64 DS?(The way I was introduced to it don't judge meeee)

JUDGE! JUDGE!!!

But seriously, yes, I have played it. I got it like 4 or 5 years ago because I was super psyched to be able to play my favorite game on the go :D and playing as Wario is like the best thing ever.

SMB: The Lost Levels?

JUDGE! JUDGE!!!

But seriously, yes, I have played it. I got it like 4 or 5 years ago because I was super psyched to be able to play my favorite game on the go :D and playing as Wario is like the best thing ever.

SMB: The Lost Levels?

SMB The lost levels?

...Don't remind me of the night I tried beating it. Oh god that game. I'm not even that good at the first one but...Oh god.
I have both the original on VC and the All Stars version.

Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16: Licence to drive?

SMB The lost levels?

...Don't remind me of the night I tried beating it. Oh god that game. I'm not even that good at the first one but...Oh god.
I have both the original on VC and the All Stars version.

Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16: Licence to drive?

Oh I know how much of a pain The Lost Levels is. My brother is way better at video games than I am and he couldn't get passed World 4.

I've never heard of it, but I have seen AVGN play Mary Kate and Ashley: Get a Clue for the GB Color.

Wii Fit?

Back