• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

is this game worth it?

As others before me have said, it gets pretty repetitive sometimes, as more than one villager will occasionally want a house with the same kind of theme. It can be fun, as sometimes you'll create something amazing and you'll love it, but a lot of the time I found that I was stuck for ideas with certain themes, so sometimes I'd struggle trying to create something I was happy with, or something that I felt was creative or unique enough.
It can be a fun game to play when you're bored and just kind of want to switch off, but the repetitiveness puts me off sometimes -
it's a good way to get your frustrations out and decorate a villager's house how you'd like to see it decorated though, considering how hard it is to change their houses on New Leaf - that's probably the main reason I bought it in the first place :p

if you enjoy decorating houses and unlocking all the items, yes.

it can be very repetitive, since it is just doing the same task over and over. but i enjoy it because i get to experiment with the furniture and animal crossing is cute as heck.

It's worth it for $20.00 or under. The most I'd pay is $25.00 at a small chance. I wouldn't pay any higher for it than that. It's not a bad game, it just doesn't equate to full retail price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does this game unlock furniture or anything for my new leaf game?

Yes, it does. You can get 3-4 different colored cars. A giant amusement park tea cup ride. and others.

I would suggest this game if you already got ACNL or another entry in the main series that you like and play. As a sort of Add-on it's pretty good, if you like making houses and have some fun. Plus, you can fully use amiibos to call peeps you like or arrange them in public spaces (dunno, making Blaters run a school for example).

Do you like the furniture and decoration aspect of ACNL?

If you don't, then I'm not sure you'll like this game. You get new interactions with villagers and new places but the focus is 100% on decorating buildings.

I just got the game today. So far I like it
. It depends on you though because I love being creative and interior design so it really depends on whether or not you like designing.

It's nice to play espeically when you feel like testing new design ideas. Personally I love landscaping and interior decorating so I like it. But it's also not something I play as much as AC

It can get a bit repetitive. I've reset it a few times, because of this.
Eventually I just place items all wildly just to unlock new stuff.

If you have more patience then me, the game's pretty good.
I've seen some amazing creative people in ACHHD.

i am not creative or good at housebuilding

I really enjoy it because there's always lots of stuff to do and build on. I would recommend. Worth the money for sure.

I actually really enjoyed it! Unfortunately, the game gets really repetitive after you finish the main part of the game (which is what I did in three days because I'm an impatient nerd). But if you enjoy designing homes and the such, I'd say it is worth it!

Back