Struggling with Villagers 9&10 - What do I duplicate?

ForbiddenSecrets

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Through the magical power of buying Amiibo cards [and the ones I couldn't find on eBay] I have 8 villagers that I just adore. One for each personality type which has the benefits of all the PWP's and they don't duplicate each others dialogue. But for the last two I'm stuck.

Do I duplicate the personality types I like the best? Or, in an attempt to not tire of them, do I duplicate the ones I find the most blah because I know I'll talk to them less overall. There are plenty of villagers out there I would happily have in my town, if only I could decide what direction I want to take this.

What have you done for your towns? :confused:

I have multiples of my favorite personalities and I try to plot reset so that they live in different parts of town if it's possible.I don't notice repeat dialogue as much when I do that.

I've gone for personalities I prefer, and villagers I like more overall (so therefore more likely to overlook some annoying dialogue.) Depending on how you want to lay out your town though you could always leave one or two spots kind of open and let those villagers cycle, if you want a change now and then. I go back and forth on feeling like a jailer for trying to keep all my villagers in town no matter what, and then feeling like a meanie for having them leave!

I suggest going for your favorite villager types (or favorite villagers in general) or else you'll get annoyed with them really quickly and want them out.

I'd go with whatever dialogue from villager personalities that I could endure hearing over and over without getting bored or annoyed easily and of course, cute/interesting villagers.

I recommend checking out which PWP's go with each personality and which ones you like most/want more of. Like for example I need more of the projects suggested by uchi and lazy villagers so I have extra of them to have more chances of getting those PWP's!

I tend to double up on lazy, normal, or cranky villagers. With them, I don't notice repeat dialogue as much, though I will say... never, ever let yourself end up in a situation in which you have three cranky villagers in one town. It's horrible.

Usually go for favorite personalities.
You can also go with whatever other villager would appeal to you. :eek:

Back