Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia_Miller

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (56) +
Hello I am looking for a kind animal crossing player to help me with my town. I started a new one not to long ago so it is a work in progress. I would like someone to come to my town to see what needs to be done (pwp path flowers ect). But first i have to look at your town to see if you are good at landscaping. Please if you would like to hep me jut p.m me or v.m we can work out a trade for helping. Thanks

My town is a mess bc I barely begun landscaping (I've been focusing on getting villagers I want and layout my paths) but if I can give any advice would be that you FIRST lay out your paths and then PWP and trees and landscaping. Check out plot resetting guides if a villager moves in somewhere where you don't want them to be, and remember to plant a lot of flowers!
I recommend using the Beautiful Town Ordinance since flowers don't die and less weeds grow.

My town is a mess bc I barely begun landscaping (I've been focusing on getting villagers I want and layout my paths) but if I can give any advice would be that you FIRST lay out your paths and then PWP and trees and landscaping. Check out plot resetting guides if a villager moves in somewhere where you don't want them to be, and remember to plant a lot of flowers!
I recommend using the Beautiful Town Ordinance since flowers don't die and less weeds grow.

thanks for the advice but i was looking for someone to come to my town to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back