• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

who's your fav welcome amiibo villager?

carp

happy go lucky
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Mint
personally i lov maddie cause her lil' chub cheeks ahH

whos ur bb?? unless u got no bb

I really like Sylvana. She is adorable! I hope I can get her card so she'll be able to move into my town.

Vivian. Wolves are my favorite species and snooty being my favorite personality.
June. I find her unique because of the flower on her head
Ellie. Her color looks like a chocolate and I love her coffee shop interior

June is probably my favorite, but I'm liking Cleo even more than I thought I would. I love her color scheme!

If I had to choose one, it would be Dobie! He's so cute ^_^ He is my town's resident grandpa. But I also really like June and Ellie.

probably Gonzo, tbh... dunno why, but there's something about his design that really appeals to me. he's so cute! ;^;

Dobie! I can't wait to get him in my town, even if he doesn't fit my theme :D

It would have to be Ellie. She is so cute, and I adore elephants! It's too bad she isn't uchi or peppy, because there are no elephants of that personality!

I really like Ketchup, Dobie, Stella, Vivian, and Sprocket. I remember wishing they were in New Leaf a long time ago, and now they're finally here! =w=

Back