Merry, Winnie or Ruby?

Flunkifera

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hey, I'm searching for a snooty villager! (I think so, I don't play in English so sorry if it's wrong..)
My villager Rosie is going to move out on the 31st of March and I don't really know, who to invite to my town and yeah, I would like to know who you choose and why. It would be pretty cool if you could write your reason.

Thank you!

Last edited:
i personally looove Ruby. adorable and sweet, she's my #1 villager. i really like Merry, she's very cute and i don't like Winnie as much.
by the way, they're peppies.

Merry! I love Merry to death. Ruby would be my second choice, I think Winnie is kind of bland. :(

BCix4IM - Imgur.jpg
I'd go with Merry from your list.She has funny facial expressions.Winnie has also been a good villager for me and I had Ruby at one time but I didn't like her as much as the others.She has a good look and an interesting house but I never really clicked with her.

Winnie is adorable and super underrated. I'm pretty sick of Ruby and Merry has a double chin.

View attachment 196077
I'd go with Merry from your list.She has funny facial expressions.Winnie has also been a good villager for me and I had Ruby at one time but I didn't like her as much as the others.She has a good look and an interesting house but I never really clicked with her.

Oh my gosh, that face! <3

I do like villagers with a bit of weirdness or complexity... a whole town of plain cute can get a little boring. If you feel you're lacking in cuteness, Ruby is an obvious choice, but my vote goes to Merry after seeing her funny face.

Back