• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Merry, Winnie or Ruby?

Flunkifera

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Hey, I'm searching for a snooty villager! (I think so, I don't play in English so sorry if it's wrong..)
My villager Rosie is going to move out on the 31st of March and I don't really know, who to invite to my town and yeah, I would like to know who you choose and why. It would be pretty cool if you could write your reason.

Thank you!

Last edited:
i personally looove Ruby. adorable and sweet, she's my #1 villager. i really like Merry, she's very cute and i don't like Winnie as much.
by the way, they're peppies.

Merry! I love Merry to death. Ruby would be my second choice, I think Winnie is kind of bland. :(

BCix4IM - Imgur.jpg
I'd go with Merry from your list.She has funny facial expressions.Winnie has also been a good villager for me and I had Ruby at one time but I didn't like her as much as the others.She has a good look and an interesting house but I never really clicked with her.

Ruby!
Enjoy her theme overall. :)

Ruby! I didn't know she was snooty though..? I think she's a peppy villager..

Last edited:
Winnie is adorable and super underrated. I'm pretty sick of Ruby and Merry has a double chin.

View attachment 196077
I'd go with Merry from your list.She has funny facial expressions.Winnie has also been a good villager for me and I had Ruby at one time but I didn't like her as much as the others.She has a good look and an interesting house but I never really clicked with her.

Oh my gosh, that face! <3

I do like villagers with a bit of weirdness or complexity... a whole town of plain cute can get a little boring. If you feel you're lacking in cuteness, Ruby is an obvious choice, but my vote goes to Merry after seeing her funny face.

Ruby! I've always wanted her in one of my towns, but have never had the chance.

personally, I'd go with Ruby.

she's super cute, and I love her space-themed house!

Back