• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's your favourite anime?

idcjazmin

#1 dweeb
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
Yellow Pansy
Mother's Day Carnation
so i used to really like anime, but i kinda fell out of watching it and recently i've been wanting to get back into it, but i have no idea what to watch! so yeah, im just kinda looking for recommendations ^^
my favourite animes right now are puella magi madoka magica and sailor moon :)

Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou was really good (if ur into that) and my favourite at the moment is Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

But ya, here we go. A list. Woe is me.

Black Butler, Sword Art Online, Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Blue Exorcist, Psycho-Pass, Blood Lad Yuki Yuna is a Hero, Your Lie in April, Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan (even though it's not my favourite I still like it)

I've been trying to get into An Irregular at Magic High School (or something like that) but just... so... little... time... in a day...

I hated Terror in Resonance, fight me. It was god-awful and should burn.

Last edited:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is one of my all time favs! I've also enjoyed Toradora, Your Lie in April, Tokyo Ghoul and Sword Art Online (despite the hate).

Clannad
Kanon 2006
Azumanga Daioh
K-On!
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Cardcaptor Sakura
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Anohana
Non Non Biyori

It's kind of impossible for me to pick a favorite. I find romance anime cute and tend to watch a lot of that. Not so much into the sad stuff lately. I've got an anime list in my signature with scores and such I gave things if you wanted recommendations. I rate things kind of high because I've enjoyed most of the stuff I've watched.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Anohana: The Flower we saw that day, and Erased are some of my favorites

i don't like anime anymore but i really liked Soul Eater and Serial Experiments Lain.

The only one I rewatch semi-regularly is Serial Experiments Lain so I'll go with that

I don't like anime. I never did and never will. Pokemon is an exception because I lived through it in my childhood, but not anymore.

Rurouni Kenshin
Magi
Durarara
Steins;Gate
Toradora
FMA: Brotherhood
Ergo Proxy
Tokyo Ghoul
Ramen Fighter Miki
Shinryaku Ika Musume

The list could go on...

My top list is Noragami, Durarara!!, Hunter X Hunter, SAO, Naruto, Black Butler, Haikyuu, Yuri On Ice, Erased

Last edited:
Not really a big fan of anime/manga, but I do LOOOOOOVE everything Death Note (hence my profile picture being of Matt from the manga lol). I really enjoyed the Death Note live action movies (the first two), the anime and the manga.

Probably Furi Kuri, it's held a deep spot in my heart for the animation style, the talented VAing, astounding soundtrack.
Another is Paranoia Agent/Paprika. Puella Magi Magoka Magica.

Right now I'm watching through Mushishi (need to finish the series) and Little Witch Academia.

Back