Yum! Which is It?

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Haven't seen one of these around here...

So... I'm curious.
Which is your Favorite Fruit?

Limited to only Apple, Orange, Pear, Cherry, and Peach!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is Cherry.
Much to disappointment however, I ended up with Orange as my town fruit.

Last edited:
I like perfect apples. I ended up having peach as native in my second town. I wouldn't complain though, since it's my second favorite :)

Peaches or apples. Hope we get even more fruit trees in future games. I'd like Plums, Strawberries and grapes, but only plums grow from trees.

Last edited:
I love the look of perfect apples, so I'm going to go with them. Unfortunately I ended up with oranges, which is probably my least favourite looking perfect fruit. Second best is probably cherries, I was so guttered when I found out my brother got them as his native fruit.

I actually like the look of all of the perfect fruit, except maybe for perfect pears. But my favourite is perfect cherries! They're in my secondary town, and I was happy when I found out that they were my native fruit.

When I first noticed that pears were my native fruit I wasn't thrilled, but they've really grown on me! I especially love the golden colour of the perfect pears.

the booty fruit (peach) I love having lil butts on my trees
they're native in my other town, but in my main town pears are native :c makes me kinda sad but golden pears are v cute

Back