• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Fruit?

Yum! Which is It?

• Total voters

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Haven't seen one of these around here...

So... I'm curious.
Which is your Favorite Fruit?

Limited to only Apple, Orange, Pear, Cherry, and Peach!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is Cherry.
Much to disappointment however, I ended up with Orange as my town fruit.

Last edited:
Apple, it's my favorite in the game and in real life.

My favorites are cherry and peach! (I really like them both and cannot decide ha)

I like perfect apples. I ended up having peach as native in my second town. I wouldn't complain though, since it's my second favorite :)

Peaches or apples. Hope we get even more fruit trees in future games. I'd like Plums, Strawberries and grapes, but only plums grow from trees.

Last edited:
I love the look of perfect apples, so I'm going to go with them. Unfortunately I ended up with oranges, which is probably my least favourite looking perfect fruit. Second best is probably cherries, I was so guttered when I found out my brother got them as his native fruit.

I actually like the look of all of the perfect fruit, except maybe for perfect pears. But my favourite is perfect cherries! They're in my secondary town, and I was happy when I found out that they were my native fruit.

When I first noticed that pears were my native fruit I wasn't thrilled, but they've really grown on me! I especially love the golden colour of the perfect pears.

the booty fruit (peach) I love having lil butts on my trees
they're native in my other town, but in my main town pears are native :c makes me kinda sad but golden pears are v cute

I like the normal pear more than I like the perfect pear, so, pear?

b.u.m.p

Peach is the most popular fruit so far...

its a hard tie between apples and pears. probably pears though

Back