Favorite Fruit?

Yum! Which is It?

• Total voters
peaches are the cutest, but i really like how perfect apples look. weirdly, i've had peaches as my town fruit in each one of my towns, whether new leaf or wild world.

I was kinda undecided about this, but eventually chose peaches as my favourite.
I love most of the fruits in my town if I'm honest though, all except the Durians, Lychees and Persimmons.

I'd have to go with apples. The perfect apple design looks absolutely amazing and i crave apples everytime I look at one! I was so happy when i ended up getting apples as my second towns native fruit!

Actually (haha) this makes me feel better because I wanted peaches as my town fruit, but I got apples. I do like apples in real life, but i was a bit disappointed. Now, seeing that so many people like apples, I feel a lot better about my native fruit heheh

apples, but i have peaches as my native fruit
i really adore how the perfect apples look all sparkly

Peach in game and real life lol, which reminds me my dad got some peaches from the store today :)

My favourite is definitely peaches! I was soft resetting for hours so I could have peaches as my town fruit but I ended up settling with apples after relentless repeated cherry towns haha.

My favourite fruit is peaches inrl and in game, but I don't like the perfect version of them too much. Most of the time i'll go for cherries instead because I like how they look when they're perfect better.

Back