Favorite Fruit?

Yum! Which is It?

• Total voters
Orange. I spent a number of years in Florida with our extended family during the summers, and they always had a bunch of orange trees everywhere. So the smell really takes me back.

1-Peach
2-Apple
3-Cherry
4-Pear
5-Orange

Peach and Apple are very close because I like them both a lot. I have apples in one town and oranges in the other, but I wasn't paying as much attention to the fruit as I was to the town maps.

My absolute favorite native fruit for my town is the apple. I'm honestly not sure why, because I'm not really a big fan of red apples in real life? Anyway, I think I like them as my native fruit because I think the perfect apples are pretty. :)

I really love pears! The trees look very natural with pears.
Unfortunately my town has oranges, so I am trying to replace them all with pears lol

Haven't seen one of these around here...

So... I'm curious.
Which is your Favorite Fruit?

Limited to only Apple, Orange, Pear, Cherry, and Peach!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is Cherry.
Much to disappointment however, I ended up with Orange as my town fruit.

Huh, my favorite fruit in the game is oranges but to MY dissapointment I ended up with cherries as my town fruit. Well, I learned to live with it and sell it in my sister's town as her town fruit is peach. I'm still looking for a pear though...

I have in my town apples because they are also my favorite perfect fruits (they look like toffee apples), but I like peaches too

i really like peaches! my first ever town had them and i fell in love with their adorable shape :) (and then i accidentally sold my perfect fruit and never had the chance of getting another until i decided to reset, lmao)

Peaches, I think. I bounce between peaches & apples all the time, but I think peaches are my favorite.

Peaches are my favorite but I prefer how perfect apples look so whenever I reset I always look for a town with apples as the native fruit. lol. I wish the perfect peaches were the pink they are but sparkly like the perfect apples.

Mine is the apples, second is cherries. Of course, two of my three towns are pears. My first town has cherries, but I rarely touch it.

Back