Favorite Fruit?

Yum! Which is It?

• Total voters
I like cherries the best, both in real life and in game. My previous now I have cherries all over town, though I can't remember if they were the original fruit or if I just planted so many they became the dominant fruit. ^^;

Peaches or cherries, but I'm also fond of apples. Anything but pears really as they were my first fruit in wild world. Coincidentally in my current town I've got every fruit BUT pears, not that I'm actively seeking to add them heheh.
I weirdly enjoy pears irl so go figure.

I wanted cherries at first because I thought the fruit trees would turn pink during spring, but then I found the truth... :)
My town's fruit is pear, which I don't really care for. I have planted a lot of peaches around instead, since I still couldn't get my hands on any of the other fruits.

Peaches! I really wanted a peach tree town and luckily ended up with one. But I do like the apples a lot too, especially the perfect apples.. reminds me of Snow White's poisoned apple and how juicey it looked. Haha. :>

I pretty much like all the fruits, in different states, whether by taste or design. However, my personal favorite to eat, is a pear, due to the asian pear, and then for design for AC, which would be cherry or pear. xD;

The peaches are my favorite, they look like butts lol. I had them in my old town, but this go round I wanted apples cause I love how the perfect ones look.

ahahaa ofc peaches wins by a landslide. I've had apples, pears, peaches, and now cherries. The cherries are my favesies. I love the golden yellow on the perfect cherries, they look so pretty.

Cherries! And I got them in my second town, started a few days ago. Wasn't trying for fruit, either, just the river orientation, which I love, btw.

Are we talking about in terms of look in the game, or taste? I voted peaches because I think they're the tastiest. However, in game I really like apples and cherries because the perfect ones look so good.

Are we talking about in terms of look in the game, or taste? I voted peaches because I think they're the tastiest. However, in game I really like apples and cherries because the perfect ones look so good.
In Game Looks!
This is to pick what fruit would appeal to you the most, in terms of design and interest!

Haven't seen one of these around here...

So... I'm curious.
Which is your Favorite Fruit?

Limited to only Apple, Orange, Pear, Cherry, and Peach!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine is Cherry.
Much to disappointment however, I ended up with Orange as my town fruit.

Same here!

Up.

Wish there were more fruits such as Grape, Kiwi, and Strawberries. :(

Last edited:
I love peaches both in-game and in real life. The perfect peaches looks so cool too!

Back