Favorite Fruit?

Yum! Which is It?

• Total voters
Anything but pears, honestly. Seriously, I don't know what it is with me and pears in Animal Crossing, but I just can't stand them. Maybe it's that green color? idk I just think they're ugly.

But seriously, my favorite Animal Crossing fruit is the cherry. I really like cherries IRL, and the perfect variant looks very pretty. (Fun fact: the perfect cherry in this game is based on the real-life rainier cherry!)

Apples are a very close second, followed by peaches, then oranges, and then pears (ew).

Apples, probably because apples are my favorite in real life and because perfect apples are so pretty. Hate that my town fruit is pears..

apple and cherry (also peach) because I love how the perfect fruit sprites look for them :3

(I also really like the deep, sparkling red look perfect apples have)

Apple, even when my main fruit is pear and i voted for peach.

my town fruit is the apple, but i much prefer peaches or oranges, appearance-wise. (luckily i have both thanks to isabelle and one of my villagers).

Cherries and apples, i love the color of the perfect ones, specially apples.
I do have cherries in my town tho and have grown quite fond of them :3

I like the color of peaches, they just look too much like a certain part of the human body and I CANT UNSEE IT

Last edited:
I chose Cherries! I have Pears unfortunately.

I have to say the Pears look realistic in this game not a bright green and with spots kind of like pears normally have :3

I kinda like Peaches too they really match the cherry blossoms. Perfect Apples don't look bad either.

Apple! It's my favorite fruit in real life, and I also love the way perfect apples look.

After that, peaches. I'm not the biggest fan of the way any of the other fruits look.

My first town on the GCN had pears, my first town on Wild World had pears, and my first town on City Folk had... pears. My first town on New Leaf had peaches, but by that time, pears had kind of grown on me.

So yeah, I love pears. ♥

i love cherries, but i'm stuck with oranges as my native fruit, a.k.a. the only fruit which has an ugly perfect form :mad:

I like the perfect apples in this game but the regular apples looks bruised on the bottom. I like both regular peaches and perfect peaches so that is what I picked.

I'd would have to say peaches in game. They look so cute. :D
But mangoes are one of if not my favourite real life fruit. yummy mangoes.

Back