Favorite Fruit?

Yum! Which is It?

• Total voters
I don't have a super strong preference, but I said pears because they're probably the most unique of the native fruits in terms of shape and color.

I grown to love how the orange looks in the game. Also probably my favorite in real life too.

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I make a new thread with Durian, Lemon, Mango, Coconut, Banana, Lychee, and Persimmon added?

Apples look the best.
Fruit looked better in WW. (IMO)
They did a crappy job in NL.

I would say that out of all the fruits listed in the poll then I would choose apples as my favorite fruit.

I do like oranges and peaches (not particularly fond of pears or cherries) but apples are my favorites :)

Apples are my favorite fruit. I like the look of a perfect apple.
I had them as a native fruit in my old NL town, which fit the town's name, Eden (like my current town).
In my current town I have oranges as my native fruit, which was dispponting, but I grew to like them.
I don't like the look of a perfect orange. It looks like a pear.

I like apples because perfect apples look so cool. My town fruit is cherry though. I think that is my second favorite because they also look cute in town.

My favorite fruit would probably be peach, both irl and in game, but my favorite perfect fruit is perfect apples. I also got oranges as my native fruit. If I could do it over again, I'd choose apples because I love the look of perfect apples.

Back