Buying Shiny Pheromosa

boujee

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (200) +
Finally decided to get pokemon moon and I just felled in love with these sassy mon. Especially it's shiny version.
Paying in TBT, name your price. I don't mind any level but I prefer level 50. If there's a possibility in getting this babe on level one(I don't mind hack), that would make my day jaja.

Pretty sure all ultra beasts are shiny locked.

they aren't jaja

Actually, they are. I know shiny UB's can't be traded on the GTS since they're shiny locked and the game can read it as an obvious hack, not sure if local trading is different, though. I've read reports of them being fine when traded not through the GTS, but also reports that they give the same error as when traded on the GTS.

they aren't jaja

Ultra Beasts are shiny locked along with all the legendary Pokemon in the game including Zygarde. The only Legendary that will no longer be shiny locked is Tapu Koko who is having a Japanese exclusive event

Actually, they are. I know shiny UB's can't be traded on the GTS since they're shiny locked and the game can read it as an obvious hack, not sure if local trading is different, though. I've read reports of them being fine when traded not through the GTS, but also reports that they give the same error as when traded on the GTS.

OH! Well I only figure cause I traded somebody for a shiny Nihilego.
I thought I can do the same for Pheromosa and I have no problems with that Nihilego on my game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ultra Beasts are shiny locked along with all the legendary Pokemon in the game including Zygarde. The only Legendary that will no longer be shiny locked is Tapu Koko who is having a Japanese exclusive event

Got a shiny Nihilego, so thought I can do the same for Phermosa.

OH! Well I only figure cause I traded somebody for a shiny Nihilego.
I thought I can do the same for Pheromosa and I have no problems with that Nihilego on my game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got a shiny Nihilego, so thought I can do the same for Phermosa.

The Nihilego must be hacked then. Again, only Tapu Koko is currently the only legit Shiny legendary that should be available when it releases.

The Nihilego must be hacked then. Again, only Tapu Koko is currently the only legit Shiny legendary that should be available when it releases.

yeye probably
so I don't mind hackmon jaja. Phermosa is more of a asethetic, so I'm not going to use it for fighting/competitions.

Back