Zzz Help me pick a lazy villager? Zzz

MarcelTheFool

Likes weird villagers
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hey there folks I'm Kes! I've pretty much picked out all my dreamies/perma villagers except I still need a lazy boy! I'm not sure who to pick though! My final villagers are as follows

Tabby, Katt, Bam, Kabuki, Dobbie, Amelia, (Struggling to pick normal as well) , Pietro, Kyle

But I have 0 idea who to have for my lazy villager. I'm not to pick but I don't really like frogs (the ones I do aren't lazy anyways) or gorillas I like every other species! Any ideas?

Ohhh hes super cute! He's just that level of awkward expression (See Tabby and Katt) that I adore! Hes def one of the cuter lazy villagers!

I know Stitches and Beau are real crowd favourites, but I think the lazy elephants are super adorable! My current lazy is Puck, but when the time comes I'd like to replace him with Dizzy, Paolo or Tucker. There's something about elephants that really suits the lazy personality for me!

Hmmmm thanks for the help guys! I've narrowed it down to Papi and Erik! I'll ask my bf his opinion to! Hrmmm I'm

Punchy.
Beau.
Erik.
Walker.
Stitches.

That's kinda it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personally, I'd choose Stitches. :eek:

my favourite is Marcel. he's adorable and has a great design
between Papi and Erik though i'd choose Erik. he's more unique

Erik is adorable! His expression is funny and his house is one of my favourites.

I also like Cole, Punchy, Drago, Bones and Papi. :)

Erik, Stitches, Zucker, Beau, Punchy but I'd take priority of Felyne or Marty if I can get the amiibo figure or sanrio card.

FynFjwO - Imgur.jpg
I can recommend Joey or Beau.They've been in my towns for a long time and have always been a lot of fun.Dizzy,Filbert,Pudge,Deli and Nate are also good lazies.

Back