• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Things that make you stupidly happy?

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
What sort of things in game make you happy or excited, even if it's just a silly little thing?

For me, I just spawned my first ever Jacob's Ladder, so I'm all excited about it.

When villagers randomly come to my house. Getting villager pics. The store having furniture or bush starts or cedar sapplings I want. When my jock Genji is near my bonfire and says something about how we should dance to it and then he starts dancing and singing.

Whenever I see my planted bushes and saplings grow the next several days. Even if I know they would, I still wanted some kind of reassurance so it makes me happy every time I walk by and check that they do.

These three make me giggle XD

The "We did it!" dialog option and when Isabelle says "busy lives" when you attend the PWP ceremony. Ummm they didn't contribute ANYTHING and NO THEY DON'T HAVE BUSY LIVES!!!!

When Leif says "what in the world" when you pluck all the weeds! I didn't know for the longest time that's you could get weeding day furniture cuz I love that dialog XD

When I lose Isabelle while placing a PWP. I have so much fun with that XD

Last edited:
I like whenever my faves like Tabby ping me or give me gifts ;w; I just like them so much

Group of trees (and bushes) I planted the day before start growing the very next day and not wilting.

whenever the sky turns purple, or if there's any sort of pretty sunset, I get excited and happy.
also when it rains aaaaaaa

Watching things I planted start to grow, fruit that I shook off of a tree finally growing back, the fact you can hear the ocean if you place your house on a cliff edge, finding hybrids I wasn't trying to grow, and how water flies off your umbrella after you twirl it in the rain :)

Last edited:
Seeing a blue rose spawning out of my red rose hybrids makes me jump for joy.

The songs Kapp'n sings to and from the Island and seeing flower hybrids. (I played ACNL after a stressful day and went to Island and his song literally made me cry from happiness)

Getting new items that I've never seen before in Tommy and Timmy's store; completing a fossil set; how happy Isabelle always is to see me; finding new hybrids; when a tree grows perfectly instead of wilting; getting a room perfectly how I want it; getting cute, new villagers to move in; making the perfect outfit; listening to, and watching, the ocean; finding the perfect QR code clothing pattern.
Lots of little things make me happy. :3

Last edited:
When my villagers spontaneously break out into song! I love their little happy dance and song, it fills me with a sense of accomplishment.

Like, I know it's just a computer game, but I'll take my happiness where I can take it ;)

designing an outfit and seeing my villagers wear it!! especially when its a villager i designed it for.

i also agree i love seeing different forms of weather you usually dont see! (orange sunsets, rain with a clear sky, mist at night time). my favorite one is when its still blue out but you can see a good hint of orange in the horizon. its common but so nice

Back