• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Advice on how to spice up a bathroom/bath house room?

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I feel like EVERYONE has at least a kitchen and a bathroom in one of their houses, and I do like them but there's only so many different ways you can arrange and decorate them without it getting repetitive and just...boring. What kinds of things could I do to make my bathroom different? I've been visiting a ton of dream towns lately and I really want to make one because they're cute but I'm running low on creativity.

You can try putting plants in your room. I like to think of a bathroom as a place to relax in private, so I put plants in mine and decorated it lIke a sanctuary. You could try some secluded place in the woods, a temple in the sky, a beach paradise, or whatever you find peaceful.

Last edited:
Well, I have a rubber ducky bathroom in my Cherish town. It's in Chuck's house. Codes in sig.

My Gables town has one in Dolly's house. I think it turned out really cute and very unique. 5F00-0010-89AF.

You can dream visit if you like. It might give you some ideas.

I like bathrooms that have that underwater wallpaper. Also using larger potted plants, that lion thing with the water coming out its mouth (lol I forgot what it's called sorry), the mermaid statue, vases...items to set the atmosphere.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=194589 - User's Cherub's bathroom in the 'Post Your Room' thread.

I used this for inspiration for my fancy bathroom. I third using plants. Oh MisaMisa is talking about the Merlion and I agree. I recommend using the rococo set, if you'd like, I dyed mine Gothic White and it looks pretty. There's the Zodiac set that has some nice items for a fancy bathroom that'll look nice. Hmm what else?

EDIT: Oh you can use the lotus lamps to give the room a different colored glow at night. I'm not sure how 2 would look (Francine has my other blue lotus lamp). Looks very pretty. It also looks like a flower so it'll spruce up the room a bit.

Last edited:
I have two bathroom rooms in my town, one in the mayor's house which is a small personal bathroom and the other is a larger bath house type room. For personal bathrooms I suggest keeping the rooms small. I have the bathtub in both my rooms customised to the wood texture which is really nice. You can use screens such as the violet screen to split the room up and pair it with plants and such.

What about having part of the room as a sort of dressing/changing area with closets, clothes, hats, mannequins, etc?

I want to place a lotus lamp and an aroma pot in my bathroom but idk which table/other item would look good to place them on, any suggestions? I like the cancer table but can only place 1 item on it.

Last edited:
plants, themes (japaneezy and such), certain lighting techniques. i mean you can go wild, really. just really keep it logical i guess. haha. have a stove or a crane game in the bathroom.

... nah, i think the crane game in a bathroom would be beast. play that while you're going.

I put stuff like perfume bottles, make-up case and place them on a minimalist table then also put a beauty salon cart beside them lol. I've made the bathroom in my alt. female character.

I put stuff like perfume bottles, make-up case and place them on a minimalist table then also put a beauty salon cart beside them lol. I've made the bathroom in my alt. female character.
If only you could place items on the vanities :mad:

Back