• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

least favourite colour?

I don't really hate any colors but the one I like least is orange. Idk why?? I definitely don't have anything against it lol

Neon & lime green- something in that vein. Just plain tacky. Look how it's used for the green screen transparency. Shouldn't be used in clothing or objects ever.

Orange in general is my least favorite color. It's pretty niche in design, and it stands out way too much.

I can't stand the color pink and I really hate when people think it's my favorite color because I'm a girl!

Overly bright colors hurt my eyes so I don't enjoy seeing many of those. I think my eyes like bright pink and bright neon green the least.

I'm not going to get into all the different specific shades of colors and am just going to stick to the traditional color wheel selection. Of those colors, my least favorite would have to be yellow. I can find something to like with the rest of the colors, but yellow has always been the blandest as far as I'm concerned.

anything fluorescent is yikes.. besides that uuuh probably purple. never got the charm of it

i hate sienna... god crayola ruined it even more for me. i dont know why but it looks like an olivey brown color to me and its disgusting and ruined one of my old drawings that doesnt even matter but still lol

this is hard :O lots of people are saying orange and yellow but i like them. certain shades of brown are not very nice, so i’ll go with brown.

Apparently, my least favourite colour is actually considered one of the ugliest colours in the world and is intentionally used in marketing to portray things as bad (it's apparently used a lot in anti-smoking campaigns). It's called ?opaque couch??. If you image search it, there are some slight shade variations, so I wanna clarify- the ones that lean more towards a brown-grey are actually fine, it's the ones that are more brown-green or brown-yellow that I find sorta weird looking.

That being said, I'm sure it could work in some colour palettes, I'm pretty open to loving most colours, it's just a lot of that colour on it's own that I find gross.

Back