• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

least favourite colour?

I hate orange, although there are times that I do like it. For example, I really like the orange tulips in New Leaf, but most of the time, I really hate orange. Also, the exact colour of Hippeaux or basically any colour that looks like puke. Ugh..

Last edited:
diarrhea green probably comes the closest

Yeah I'm with you. The color poop green came to me first. So ugly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate orange, although there are times that I do like it. For example, I really like the orange tulips in New Leaf, but most of the time, I really hate orange. Also, the exact colour of Hippeaux or basically any colour that looks like puke. Ugh..

Lolol Hippeux is poop green and his face is ugly af too

aw so many people are saying yellow, that's one of my favourite colors!
as for my least favoruite color.. maybe brown?

Orange, yellow and brown are the worst for me - especially yellow. I'm surprised how many people hate orange and yellow here, I thought it was just me!
I also dislike pink (even though my signatures/overall a e s t h e t i c suggests otherwise...)

I'm really the only one that thinks red? Wow. I'm surprisingly not a big fan! Some shades are alright but imo I just don't really life it .3.

Yellow but it depend on what or who is wearing it, it's okay for a lemon I guess. It's just too bright for me. When I was little I got very sick on a sunny day I was wearing yellow, since then the color yellow and the sun give me nausea.

idk probably gross looking greens, browns and yellows. also many shades of purple are gross but i like pastel and "clean" looking purple

Back