• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

least favourite colour?

carp

happy go lucky
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Mint
mine's maroon, never understood the charm unless ur bangin'

how about you? bet no1 replies

I actually like all of the colours. But if I had to pick, it'd be neon-green.

Or maybe the colours we can't actually see. ;)

Orange....Donald Trump's skin colour, that shade of orange! Its ugly just like Donald.

Yellow, not that it stopped me from buying fluorescent yellow hair dye recently for... some reason???

Least favorite color is Maroon.

Last edited:
Yellow. No idea but I find it to be very boring and uninteresting. I just can't stand it. Probably because my room used to be yellow. Ugh.

Orange. I don't think it pairs well with other colors, and I don't even like it by itself. I'm not a huge fan of green either but it can at least be paired well.

I love all the colors. I think it depends on my mood or situation when I begin to dislike them. But if I really have to pick one, it's probably anything green or specifically lime green.

like that pea green color that looks like vomit. oh and the pink that pepto bismol is

I'm not a fan of orange, generally speaking. Some shades are okay, but for the most part... no thanks.

Back