• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 7/11+24 Hour Shop sets with bonus goodies!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
I have acquired some more of these. Taking best offer for the combined 2 sets plus some extra WA food items.
Separately 7/11 is 20-25 TBT 24 Hour Shop is 50-60, the extra rare food items(there are about20-30 see post further down) and sell between 3-7 TBT each depending on the item.
Taking orders later today.
Limited supplies!

Last edited:
Hey, this looks like exactly what I'm looking for. What are the extra food items exactly? So far I'm interested in both sets.

Ok here is what I have forgot how much I had lol
Fish on a board, whole pizza, tart, kiddie meal, rice bales,donburi, sushi container, lunch pack, ramen cup, teppanyaki grill, tacos, pasta, shopping bag, pachira, pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, cupcake, rice cake, counter table, round cloth table, store shelf, busing station, snack machine. There is tons more but that's on another cart.
Different stands-fancy display stand, casual display stand,

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think you could fit all of that plus two sets in one room lmao, haven't checked my carts in awhile have 5 now.

Woof! That's a lot. Is it okay if I just get a few of those items with the 2 sets? The shopping bag, rice cake, snack machine, and store shelf? Thanks for being patient with me :)

Woof! That's a lot. Is it okay if I just get a few of those items with the 2 sets? The shopping bag, rice cake, snack machine, and store shelf? Thanks for being patient with me :)

Sure not a problem would you mind if I deliver, only because to get the other soft drink display and sand which display, I will bring the two sets first then come back with the rest. Use my side bar fc and whatever price you want is fine. I will add you now

Ok sweet, thank you so much. Delivering is perfectly fine, Kelly from Stardust btw. I'll send you 120TBT for all of it. :)
Gates are open whenever you ready~

Last edited:
hello! i was wondering if you still have any sets left? also had a question, is it these items?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20161011191831

if so i'll definitely buy!!ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
(if u have some left of course)

Those would be the two sets combined with what looks like 2-3 missing items which would be the donut cushion stool?, The clerks shirt that was suppose to originally be released with the 7/11 set along with the other shirt, the 24 hour shop clock and the convient store wall and floor. I do have more sets. If you want any of the extra food items I listed in my previous post let me know. They don't come with the sets but some of the items are nice to have so that it makes your store a bit more fancy lol most are usually 3-7 TBT each depending on the item. I will be on later to trade!

Those would be the two sets combined with what looks like 2-3 missing items which would be the donut cushion stool?, The clerks shirt that was suppose to originally be released with the 7/11 set along with the other shirt, the 24 hour shop clock and the convient store wall and floor. I do have more sets. If you want any of the extra food items I listed in my previous post let me know. They don't come with the sets but some of the items are nice to have so that it makes your store a bit more fancy lol most are usually 3-7 TBT each depending on the item. I will be on later to trade!

I'm confused, does that mean you have what's in the photo plus more?c:

Hi I'd like to buy the two complete sets for 85 TBT if you have any left after pricklypotato's order.

I would love a cupcake, tart, and rice cake if they're available. If not I'd be happpy with whatever you choose.

Thanks!

Oh god... I was too late...

After all the requests, is there anything left?

Oh god... I was too late...

After all the requests, is there anything left?

No you are good. I will say I have way more 7/11 then 24 hour shop but you are not to late.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm confused, does that mean you have what's in the photo plus more?c:

Yep that is correct. I think that pic is suppose to resemble a certain type of convient store in Japan if I remember correctly. It's not missing a whole lot just the items I mentioned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I'd like to buy the two complete sets for 85 TBT if you have any left after pricklypotato's order.

I would love a cupcake, tart, and rice cake if they're available. If not I'd be happpy with whatever you choose.

Thanks!

That's fine add my Sidebar Fc, when would you like to trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I have added all of you, after these three sales I will have 1 24 hour shop left and 2 7/11 sets, along with a lot of random WA food items.

Sorry for the late replies, all sets asked for so far are reserved and will be able to trade in an hour. Or any time tomorrow, I have pm'd those of you who sent me a pm earlier. Thanks for being patient.

Sorry for the late replies, all sets asked for so far are reserved and will be able to trade in an hour. Or any time tomorrow, I have pm'd those of you who sent me a pm earlier. Thanks for being patient.

Thanks! I've been helping at my nephew's school today and won't be home for a couple more hours. But I'll be free in the evening and tomorrow my time. I'm in Australia on AEDT which is GMT+10 but I'm usually active very late + early so it shouldn't be hard to find a time that works.

Thanks! I've been helping at my nephew's school today and won't be home for a couple more hours. But I'll be free in the evening and tomorrow my time. I'm in Australia on AEDT which is GMT+10 but I'm usually active very late + early so it shouldn't be hard to find a time that works.

Awesome TY you so much. Have been transferring over about 2 lockers full of inventory of sets and clothes to my newest town because that's where I have the most WA items. But the town I was grabbing everything from is my second oldest town that has every single inventory item before the update, so am trying to at least of the most asked for items in the new town. Also just banged out all 4 Gracie fashion checks which took forever and another reason I was transferring items. I have too many towns lol . u should be up sometime later on. Just check back and I will do the same.

I'm available now and for the next few hours if that suits. I've added your FC back and have my game loaded.

:)

Back