Pop!Art Taking Requests

Thumper

Faun Queen Supreme
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I don't really have any references but I'm really feeling doing some Animal Crossing esque art but am unsure what to draw. This is where you come in! Stay and chat, throw out an art request and if it piques my interest I'll draw it up. :blush: I will eventually close this thread and put up an art shop but for now I'll be doing freebies.

Art will range from sketches to full blown pieces depending on how inspired/motivated I feel about it. OvO All will be digitally done and recorded here for future referencing sake. For my sanity sake I will only be working on two requests at any given time until I finish the ones I'm on so I can turn them out at a decent rate.

Current Requests:
♪ Luxanna
♫amye.miller

Finished Pieces:
Ariane, WearTheSun's Mayor

Last edited:
hello! it's nice of you to do freebies, I haven't seen a lot of pop art around here :)
would you consider maybe drawing my mayors? or one of them? I have Ariane (her hair is the ponytail) and Edith.
thanks for considering ♥

Oh I adore that cable knit sweater on Ariane, they both have very nice designs to them! :')

I've been in an artsy fartsy mood the last couple days but with no inspiration so I figured doing some freebies may help clear that up and I can build up references for my art at the same time. :)

How are you this evening?

Oh I adore that cable knit sweater on Ariane, they both have very nice designs to them! :')

I've been in an artsy fartsy mood the last couple days but with no inspiration so I figured doing some freebies may help clear that up and I can build up references for my art at the same time. :)

How are you this evening?

Aww, thank you! :)
Well I hope this thread works out for you then!
I'm very well thank you. :blush: I am playing The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild and absolutely loving it (not gonna lie, it has taken over my life, lol.) How are you? :)

Aww, thank you! :)
Well I hope this thread works out for you then!
I'm very well thank you. :blush: I am playing The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild and absolutely loving it (not gonna lie, it has taken over my life, lol.) How are you? :)

I've heard so many great things about that game!! I only wish I could afford to get the switch so I could play. DX I've been better, in a bit of a funk but that's part of why I'm drawing. XD
also;

@Luxanna
I'm not set on any one type of character so I'll definitely take a dive at your personas. :') It's so easy to get into an art block it's vexing for me now a days and I hate it. X'(

Omg, I didn't expect anything this fast! Thank you so much! :') I love the drawing and your style, it's adorable! It fits ACNL so well :)

Maybe you'll get a chance to play BOTW sometime :) I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling so good :( I hope you feel better soon and that drawing helps you!

Thank you again for your beautiful drawing <3

Omg, I didn't expect anything this fast! Thank you so much! :') I love the drawing and your style, it's adorable! It fits ACNL so well :)

Maybe you'll get a chance to play BOTW sometime :) I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling so good :( I hope you feel better soon and that drawing helps you!

Thank you again for your beautiful drawing <3

Thanks so much and I'm glad you like it hon. :')

Back