Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (89) +
I'm missing a few items from each category, mostly ones that my shops never get in. I'm getting so sick of checking for them every day. I'm not going to list all the categories at once, so check back for more later.

Can do IGB or TBT (prefers IGB). Can catalog only or keep, it's up to you.

Stationary:
Gallery Paper
Melody Paper
Post-office Paper
Southwest Paper

Headgear:
Birthday Hat
Cloche Hat
Coin Headpiece
Conical Straw Hat
Diver's Hood
Elegant Hat
Headkerchief
Hibiscus Hairpin
Ogre's Wig
Snowman Head
Stagehand Hat
Topknot Wig

Accessories:
Tortoise Specs

Last edited:
As far as I know, the Gallery paper is a Letter from Redd (does not appear in the catalog) and the same with the post office paper (only not from redd its from the post office and does not appear in your catalog)

As far as I know, the Gallery paper is a Letter from Redd (does not appear in the catalog) and the same with the post office paper (only not from redd its from the post office and does not appear in your catalog)

How does one get gallery paper?

I'm not so sure. I have Birthday card, Halloween paper, Museum paper, Nook paper, and Snowman paper, so it seems like these papers are obtainable

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looked it up. They come in the mail as gifts from villagers or they're found in the police station at random.

I think I have some Gracie hats, would you prefer to pay with tbt or igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have: elegant hat, snowmanhead.

I think I have some Gracie hats, would you prefer to pay with tbt or igb?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have: elegant hat, snowmanhead.

I can do either one, but I prefer IGB. I'll take both hats! I can do any price you want IGB.

Back