• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

§§ Ask the poorest man on TBT anything §§

_Dentata

Fatima <- real name
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Going to change the title to something else

Previous title: "?? Ask the poorest man on TBT anything ?? "
LAS2c4g.png

Last edited:
Why are you so poor?

649c375cfcf5472d94d6e724d4815200.png

Hey, I'm making progress. If I keep this up, I should be out of debt before 2018, assuming I don't get anymore infractions or bans

Last edited:
Why did you like several of my posts when I first joined here (just today for anybody whose interested) and why did you send a photo of yourself with a hat saying "make America great again" to me? Oh yes and why did you ask me for bells?

Its really odd behaviour and I would like you to justify it.

Last edited:
Why did you like several of my posts when I first joined here and why did you send a photo of yourself with a hat saying "make America great again" to me? Oh yes and why did you ask me for bells?

Its really odd behaviour and I would like you to justify it.
The last one was just a joke. I saw that you had only 1 bell and decided to teased you

Last edited:

What about my other two questions? I actually put my tbt in my bank so I have way more in there, teasing people is against the rules on here by the way, its considered rude behaviour. c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The last one was just a joke. I saw that you had only 1 bell and decided to teased you

You were trying to provoke me right?

You edited your post again so I'll post it for you:

1) dunno..

2) I just felt like it

3) The last one was just a joke. I saw that you had only 1 bell and decided to teased you

Thanks for letting me know, it was kinda weird.

Last edited:
Back