Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Going to change the title to something else

Previous title: "?? Ask the poorest man on TBT anything ?? "
LAS2c4g.png

Last edited:
649c375cfcf5472d94d6e724d4815200.png

Hey, I'm making progress. If I keep this up, I should be out of debt before 2018, assuming I don't get anymore infractions or bans

Last edited:
Why did you like several of my posts when I first joined here (just today for anybody whose interested) and why did you send a photo of yourself with a hat saying "make America great again" to me? Oh yes and why did you ask me for bells?

Its really odd behaviour and I would like you to justify it.

Last edited:
Why did you like several of my posts when I first joined here and why did you send a photo of yourself with a hat saying "make America great again" to me? Oh yes and why did you ask me for bells?

Its really odd behaviour and I would like you to justify it.
The last one was just a joke. I saw that you had only 1 bell and decided to teased you

Last edited:

What about my other two questions? I actually put my tbt in my bank so I have way more in there, teasing people is against the rules on here by the way, its considered rude behaviour. c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The last one was just a joke. I saw that you had only 1 bell and decided to teased you

You were trying to provoke me right?

You edited your post again so I'll post it for you:

1) dunno..

2) I just felt like it

3) The last one was just a joke. I saw that you had only 1 bell and decided to teased you

Thanks for letting me know, it was kinda weird.

Last edited:
Back