• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Spring equinox 2017!

Aquari

|| My last few hours ||
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1784-4250-6328
Aurora Sky
New Leaf Token
Green Balloon
As some of you already know (or don't know, that's ok) its the spring equinox today or simply, the first day of spring! Which gives me, and i'm sure a few other people an excuse to have/buy like 50 plants to put on the porch or windowsill! also i guess a few of us will have to do some "spring cleaning" (whatever the heck that is!)

but anyway its just astronomical spring today so there of course won't be flowers popping up already and it might even still be snowy/snowing outside for some of you, either way happy spring and happy gardening (if you're into that) to everyone!

view more about spring equinox here!

also its my 1 year anniversary here on tbt, what a coinkydink! so i made this my 10,000th post, what a happy day!

Last edited:
The Google art today is so cute.

Here in the UK the sun rose pretty early today, I knew it was becoming spring already.

PLEASE. NO MORE COLD.

I know it will be winter in Canada until basically Mother's Day but I can hope!

i saw some flowers yesterday !! the grass is still brown and gross and it was snowing earlier todsy but at least there are some signs that spring is comig

the weather here has already started to change ;u; it's so pretty! but my allergies are killing me lol

in honor of spring 2017, ive planted 3 pansy seeds!

Where I live, I garden pretty much all year long.
I'm just happy that the snowbirds will be leaving soon!
For a few months at least...

Pft... "Spring". It's 90 degrees outside. Just the mention of the word "Spring" sends me into a spiral of depression. The weather that people up North look forward to in Spring literally happened all winter this year. I kid you not. It was chilly in December, but the instant the winter solstice hit the chilly weather became the minority and it turned warm.

Screw Spring. I did not have enough of a break from the hot weather and bugs. It never even really left. It was hot straight into November with bugs everywhere. February the heat started coming back and so did the bugs. Spring is a lie.

yes!! im so happy i love sun and sunshine and all things sunny :cool:

The Google art today is so cute.

Here in the UK the sun rose pretty early today, I knew it was becoming spring already.

i still have crappy England weather. it was sunnyish in the morning, but it poured down with rain in the afternoon & it's really windy and cold at the moment

Spring is better than the cold but snow is better than rain so I'm conflicted haha. I legit HATE the rain (except for watering plants) because it frizzes my hair up and makes everything humid and wet. :C

It's been crazy hot so AZ is saying- no thank you on spring! We'll take some early summer! And we're just like aghhhh noooo!!

Yes! I love spring and sunny weather, honestly I can't wait for it. <3

Spring is better than the cold but snow is better than rain so I'm conflicted haha. I legit HATE the rain (except for watering plants) because it frizzes my hair up and makes everything humid and wet. :C

ahh the rain is what i look forward to! besides all the gorgeous plants of course!

I'm not ready ;-; Spring here in the south lasts for about 2 weeks and then it turns to summer. And summer is like constantly being in the middle of a raging forest fire until October. No thank you. :(

For me since Switch Launch its has been raining here , so for me spring has come a little bit earlier... >_>

it's just been super hot

everything is on fire

Back