Villager Discussion: Monique

I like Monique. I don’t have her on my island, but I like that she’s based on Marilyn Monroe. Since I’m a fan, I think it’s a cute homage to her. As someone else pointed out, she almost looks human, which is kinda odd in an animal-themed game. (Almost like Jynx or Machoke in Pokémon) but overall I think she brings some glamour to the table.

I know it’s been a few years since you posted this, but I’m trying to find everything I can about Monique. Her music in her house is blocked by furniture so I can’t tell what it is. It definitely Hass to be something hard to find. Every time she switches up her house. Her record player is always blocked with furniture.
Just from a quick search, these are the songs playing in her house in the respective games. You didn’t specify which game you were playing, so I provided a list for reference:

K.K. Swing (AF-NL)
K.K. Chorale (HHD)
K.K. Cruisin' (NH)
Lucky K.K. (HHP)

i can’t remember if i’ve ever had her or not, but i like her! i think her name and design are perfect purrfect for a snooty villager; she’s always reminded me of an elegant actress from the 70’s or something haha

I love Monique, although I had her way back in the earlier days of NL. I think she was one of my starting villagers in that game before I reset, so I'm probably just nostalgia-blinded.

Back