• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Coming into a fandom/ franchise late?

I have really similar experiences! Especially since I grew up with Dsi's and such and it seems I was already late by then since I never have had a SNES or Gameboy or anything. I have way too many fandoms I've been late to and fandoms I have yet to immerse myself in but I know I love. I have way to much to say and I feel like I might explode with words so I'll refrain from speaking my mind especially because I'm too lazy to type it out. My problem is I always have so much to say, but I'm too lazy to type it all out, and when I do I usually forget half of what I wanted to say when the times comes to continue! But yes, I understand how you feel, and people will be judgy, but at least we joined at all! Personally, if I come into a fandom late (happens a lot) I understand why people are judgy but I try my best to catch up because I love what I join so much!! Ah, life is beautiful~

Back