• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Special Spring-Easter sale

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
I have 3 sets of the Weeding Day/Flower Set(comes with Butterfly Wall and Ladybug Floor that usually goes with the insect set, but I thought it would look nice with this set too)+3 Complete Egg Set(comes with Zipper pic, Easter Basket and all 6 egg types that you give to Zipper for the Egg Furniture) plus your choice of 16 Hybrids/Clovers/Jacob's Ladders. These can be combined to make up 16 in total.
Package must be purchased as 1. So you get 1 weeding set, 1 Egg Set and the 16 Flowers of your choice. The sets will be delivered only, the flowers you must pick up. Total full value is 56 TBT now on sale for 35 TBT.
Sale starts later today at 5 PM eastern and will run till sold out. Remember there are only 3 of these packages, get them while you can!

Hello!
How much if I want all? :eek:

35 TBT it's right underneath the total amount value which would be 56 TBT but on sale for 35. Or do you mean like all 6 sets and 16 hybrids/etc x3? That would be 35x3=105 TBT not sure which you meant, sorry. I will be back tomorrow trading. Got to head to bed! Let me know which you meant! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Back